is common that we all need? Ecology reveals an answer.
in eastern India, Tamil-Nadu Province, JVS, 1989.
there is a ladder
The diversity we see
around us arises from?
Essential nutrients of which all things
living are composed must be recycled over and over again.
- N - H - O
- P - K - S
The Carbon cycle is key to life on earth.
The nitrogen and phosphorus and sulphur cycles are key to life's variability and resilience.
by the RNA proto-organism + proteins + double helix [DNA archive]
- DNA, deoxyribonucleic acid
- Sugar, phosphate, nitrogen, oxygen, & carbon core = codons that make genes
- genes create proteins
- 30,000 genes ----------------------------> in a genome
- reproductively distinct and isolated genomes form a
specie's gene pool
- species adapt competitively or cooperatively by
- adopting different behaviors
- partitioning resources in an ecosystem
Protecting a commons