Marshes of the Ocean Shore, Joseph Siry
• Fact 1: Listening carefully is a key factor in your success.
• Fact 2: Practice is the second most predictive factor in you improving in this class.
• Fact 3: Rewriting your essays will improve your comprehension.
• Fact 4: Speaking up in class can assist you and ithers in comprehending difficult material.
• Fact 5: Every author has something to contribute to what you need to learn.
• Fact 6: Assignments are sources of class discussion and conversation to advance the classes' understanding of the material.